Mosaic exists to help you take your next step spiritually. To help you take then next step, I wanted to send you some links and resources to help you grow spiritually. Here you go!
• YouVersion is a great website (and they have a fantastic app, too!) for reading the Bible. You can choose a reading plan, share notes and questions with others, and keep track of your progress.
• The ESV Study Bible is a great Bible to keep at home. There are lots of footnotes and articles to help you understand context and meaning. I use this Bible for my own personal Bible reading time.
• BlueLetterBible.org is a great website where you can dive into the meaning of the words in the Bible in their original languages.
Here are a few of the books I’ve read that have helped me grow in my faith:
• Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
• The Reason for God by Tim Keller
• Christian Atheist by Craig Groeschel
• Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
There are lots of great podcast out there. Here's a few I listen to:
• Andy Stanley's leadership podcast
• Craig Groeschel's leadership podcast
• This Good Word with Steve Wiens
• Elevation Church Podcast
• The Village Church Podcast
I hope this list helps you grow in your faith. Pick one of the resources and try it out for a week or two. And be sure to let me know what you find helpful!